Farmington Visitor Center Gets New Look to Inspire Visitors and Locals Alike
The Farmington Convention & Visitors Bureau has revamped their visitor center, adding interactive elements and making the space more visual for out-of-towners. Incorporating the “Jolt Your Journey” brand line throughout the new design, the center now features life-size and larger visual elements with bold photography and options for people to choose how to share their journey with others.
“As part of our community-wide branding efforts, the CVB is making a number of changes to make the overall experience of visiting Farmington as exciting as possible,” said Tonya Stinson, Executive Director at Farmington CVB. “We know that Farmington is a breathtakingly beautiful destination, as well as one that is full of incredible events, activities and attractions, and we’re excited to showcase this for all who visit.” Enhancements to the visitor center, which incorporate the new brand include:
- Inspiring imagery of sites and activities around Farmington, including 7’ x 7’ photography panels and a 15’ welcome panel.
- A real mountain bike, offering an interactive photo opportunity set against the backdrop of an 8’ landscape photograph.
- A kiosk that allows visitors to utilize the FCVB’s newly launched website with maps, videos, trip planners and more.
- A chalkboard inscribed with “How did you Jolt Your Journey” that allows visitors—both young and young at heart—to share their Farmington experiences.
- Large dry-erase maps for both the City of Farmington and the Four Corners region.
- Eye-catching brochure racks to distribute member information.
Farmington CVB launched their “Jolt Your Journey” advertising campaign earlier this year, in which they highlight Farmington as the destination at which outdoor lovers and active families thrive, whether it be for “live, work, stay or play.” In conjunction with the campaign, the CVB has launched a state-of-the-art website with interactive trip planners and a wide array of information for those looking to explore Farmington and the Four Corners region.
- Announcements (40)
- Press Releases (48)