On Thursday, February 16th from 11:30am-1:00pm, the Quality Center for Business at San Juan College will be offering a workshop on how to maintain a skilled workshop. Topics covered will include:
- How to reduce employee turnover without giving raises to everybody.
- How influence works, and how to think about it. Every employee - especially you - influences the entire workforce.
- How much your words really matter.
- How to use this knowledge to create a Positive workplace where employees enjoy working.
- How to identify the reasons behind whether an employee decides to stay or quit based on Job Satisfaction and Environmental Pressures.
- How to identify and reinforce the reasons people stay in job.
- How to understand the motivations of different TYPES of employees that cause them to stay or quit.
Registration deadline is February 16th. This is a free workshop! For more information or to register, Small Business Development Center at 505-566-3528 or visit here.