This is an entrance fee free day in all National Park Service sites and all public Federal Lands!
Come experience the national parks! On four days in 2018, all National Park Service sites that charge an entrance fee will offer free admission to everyone. Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2018:
- January 21: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- April 20: First day of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 28: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
We Also Recommend
Aztec Ruins National Monument
The site is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Visitors will be able to utilize restrooms, the picnic area, and the short trail through the Aztec West great house. All trails are self-guided, with park brochures and information available on site. The visitor center, museum, and bookstore are closed until further notice due to the Covid-19 virus. Those interested in learning more about Aztec Ruins are encouraged to take the cell phone audio tour by calling 505-386-0361 or by going to azru.toursphere.com.Learn More »
- 725 Ruins Road, Aztec, NM 87410
- Visit Website