Want to participate?
Join local outdoor lovers and volunteers for a day of family-friendly fun outdoors as the community comes together to clean our favorite playground.
- Dumpsters donated by Waste Management will be located in the lot across from Brown Springs Campground, 2.7 miles north of Pinon Hills Blvd on Glade Road.
- Cleanup 8 am-4 pm
- Lunch, trash bags, and refreshments will be provided for volunteers. Lunch will be at 12pm at Brown Springs Campground.
- Every load of trash brought in will earn 1-3 tickets. There will be a drawing at 4pm for some great prizes donated by local business owners.
- Bring gloves and sunscreen.
- More information is available by calling Allen Elmore at 505-686-3831.
We Also Recommend
Chokecherry Canyon Glade Run Recreation Area
Glade Run Recreation Area, also known as the Glade, consists of 19,000 acres of open public land along the north and northwest side of Farmington. At an elevation of 5,669 feet, this popular recreation area consists of sandy arroyos, slick rock, rolling foothills, and mountain trails. The Glade offers motorcycle, mountain bike, ATV/UTV, Jeep, and equestrian trails. The area is open year-round, dry overnight camping is permitted.Learn More »
- Pinon Hills Blvd. and Glade Road, Farmington, NM