Previously Held November 25, 2022 - November 26, 2022
The Annual Bull Riding Extraordinaire comes to Farmington over Thanksgiving weekend! Join us and watch the best BULLS and the best RIDERS at McGee Park.
41 Rd 5568, Farmington, NM
Casper Baca Rodeo Company
$30 adult, $15 youth/senior at gate
Grab your hat and boots and get ready for one of the biggest open bull riding competitions in the country, Casper Baca's Annual Bull Riding Extraordinaire in Farmington, New Mexico! Casper Baca Rodeo Company knows how to keep a crowd entertained and provides the best in bulls and riders.
The show will be held at McGee Park Coliseum and will begin at 7:30 p.m. on November 25th and 26th. Tickets go on sale on November 21st at Boot Barn. Advance tickets on sale now at Northern Edge Casino. Gates open at 5:30 pm nightly!
Bull Riding Extraordinaire Admission
$30 adult and $15 child/senior at the door
Tickets are also available in advance at Bootbarn or Northern Edge Casino
- Friday Night Match of Champions Schalla vs. Taylor!
- Saturday, Night CJ's Harley Davidson Ride off!
- Saturday Night Jokers Wild Band will perform!
- Friday & Saturday Nights EXTRAORDIBULL--Top bull contractors bring four of their best rider friendly bulls in a head-to-head competition!
- Friday & Saturday Nights Future Stars of the Navajo Nation!
- Bob Weir Rodeo Entertainer!
We Also Recommend
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Rooms: 64 Standard Rooms and 36 Suites
Learn More »
Swimming Pool, Handicapped
- 2110 Bloomfield Hwy. Farmington, NM
- 505-325-2545 or 800-HOLIDAY
- Visit Website
Northern Edge Navajo Casino
Now open 100% from 9 am to 10 pm daily!Learn More »
- Navajo Route 36, Farmington, NM
- 505-960-7000 877-241-7777
- Visit Website