Totah Festival is an annual festival, celebrating the craftsmanship and friendship of regional artists. Festivities include a Native American art market, a contest Pow-Wow, Cultural Dance Expo and the popular authentic Navajo Rug Auction.
2019 Totah Festival Schedule
Farmington celebrates 31 years of Totah during the 2019 festival! All 2019 Totah Festival events will be held at the Farmington Civic Center (200 W. Arrington).
Friday, August 30, 2019
- 5 to 7 p.m. Juried Art Competition Awards, Totah Poster and T-Shirt unveiling
- 6 p.m. Totah Showcase
Saturday, August 31, 2019
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Totah Festival open to public
- 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Rug Viewing
- 1 p.m. - Rug Auction
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Contest Pow Wow
Sunday, September 1, 2019
- 8 a.m. - Totah Festival 5K Fun Run & 1 Mile Walk at Berg Park
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Totah Festival open to public
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Contest Pow Wow
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cultural Expo
- 1 p.m. Fashion Show
Totah Festival Artist Information
The Totah Festival application and Terms and Conditions Booklet are linked to below. Completed applications are to be filed with the Farmington Museum, for the Totah Festival Foundation. Early artisan registration discounts available until August 1, 2019. The Farmington Museum is located at 3041 E. Main Street. Call 505-599-1174 for additional information.
Totah Festival Artisan Information
July 15-31, 2019 - T-Shirt Contest entries accepted (Farmington Museum)
July 15-31, 2019 - Totah Poster Contest entries acepted (Farmington Museum)
2019 Totah Artist Terms and Conditions Booklet
2019 Totah Totah Festival Artist Application