Closed at this time.
6131 US Hwy. 64, Bloomfield, NM
The San Juan County Museum at Salmon Ruins & Heritage Park houses a permanent collection of Anasazi pottery, jewelry, fetishes, replica tools, and hunting equipment. Interactive displays focus on archaeological techniques and include an area for kids.
- 10 miles east of Farmington on Hwy. 64
- Hours: 8 am - 5 pm Monday-Saturday, noon - 5 pm Sunday
- Admission: Adults $3, seniors $2, children 6 to16 $1, Under 6-Free
- Anasazi pottery, jewelry, fetishes and tools on permanent display
- Interactive displays focus on archaeological techniques, includes an area for kids
- Temporary exhibits explore various cultures of the Four Corners
- Museum Gift Shop offers jewelry, Navajo rugs, kachinas, books, posters, and music