Edge of the Cedars State Park features an Ancestral Puebloan (Anasazi) ruin and modern visitor center and museum. The museum is the archaeological repository for southeast Utah.
660 West 400 North, Blanding, Utah 84511-0788
- Located: From Blanding, UT follow signs from US 191 to the park
- Hours: Summer 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. / winter 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed: Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Cost: $5 per person per day
- Museum features a unique collection of Anasazi pottery and artifacts
- Calendar of Events
- Information: Edge of the Cedars State Park Museum call (435) 678-2238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org