The Aztec Museum & Pioneer Village is a historical museum of northwest New Mexico featuring a pioneer village with 14 original and replicated structures dating from the 1880s.
125 N. Main, Aztec, NM
- Hours May - October 9, Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed October 10 - April
- Visit their website, aztecmuseum.org, for updated hours and dates of operation
- Admission adults $5, students K-12 $3, under 5 free
- Historical museum of northwest New Mexico
- Pioneer Village exhibit of 14 original and replicated structures from the 1880s
- Oil and gas equipment, farm implements, and machinery
- Pioneer history highlighted in photographs, artifact exhibits, and displays