9:00am - 1:00pm
Training Topics: Business Start-up/Preplanning, Legal Issues, Managing a Business, Other, Tax Planning
Join us as Tom Stamper, CPA decode the process.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Gross receipts tax & how to file
- Taxable & Non-Taxable Transactions
- Basic Forms
- Selecting your business legal structure
- Record Keeping
- General & Home Office Expenses
- Other state/federal regulations
- and much more!
Seating is limited so register today!
Please contact Kristy King, SBDC@sanjuancollege.edu with any questions concerning your registration.
Please scroll to the top of this page and look for the green "sign up" button. This button will bring up the registration page.
Once you register, you will get a confirmation email with next steps. Make sure you go to your Junk and/or Clutter box for this email.
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 | 9:00am - 1:00pm View other events on this day
We Also Recommend
Visit Sandstone Cycles for bicycle sales, service, and rentals. Its mission is to help others ride bikes. From first-timers to experienced riders or just looking for the hottest trails to ride in the Farmington, NM area, they want to help you ride your bike more and worry less. Call or stop by today!Learn More »
- 5160 College Blvd STE 104 Farmington, NM 87402
- (505) 860-4403
- Visit Website
Treat yourself to fresh and fast classic American food at the DawgHouse! They offer premium ingredients ensuring a savory eating experience with every bite. Something for everyone with traditional and new takes on American classic food.Learn More »
- 5170 College Blvd Ste 106 Farmington, NM
- Visit Website