Bluehorse Realty NM is hosting Homebuyers 101 at Connect Space in downtown Farmington on Monday, October 17th from 6:00-7:30pm. The class is designed to walk prospective homebuyers through the entire homebuying process, so they know exactly what to expect and how to manage the costs! A NM Licensed Realtor, a Licensed Insurance Broker, a Licensed Broker and Loan processor will take part in the presentation. Some topics you can expect to learn about include:
- Pros and cons of owning a home
- Knowing when you’re ready to buy
- Planning for maintenance and other costs
- How to apply for a mortgage and choose a lender
- Basic personal finance topics like budgeting and credit
Refreshments will be served. Please RSVP to save your seat!