VOTED A JOLT WORTHY EVENT! This is a great opportunity for current vendors to get necessary updates for the market and prepare for the 2019 growing season. New and potential vendors are strongly encouraged to attend to gain the necessary information for vending in the 2019 season.
Saturday vendors are required to attend the training to participate in the Saturday markets and to accept any of the SNAP/DUFB WIC program benefits. Tuesday market participants are strongly encouraged to attend to participate in the programs.
- 2:00 registration opens
- 2:30 Vendor Updates for San Juan County Markets
- SNAP/DUFB Updates
- WIC/Senior Nutrition Programs
- General Vendor Guidelines
- “Update on new Green Chile Rule” and “Selling Ungraded Eggs at Market”
- 2019 Vendor Packet Review
Vendors may avoid online payment fees by mailing or walking in check or cash to the San Juan County Extension office at 213-A South Oliver Drive, Aztec NM or call 505-334-9496.