Saturday vendors are required to attend the training to participate in the Saturday markets and to accept any of the SNAP/DUFB WIC program benefits. Tuesday market participants are strongly encouraged to attend to participate in the programs.
- 2:00 registration opens
- 2:30 Vendor Updates for San Juan County Markets
- SNAP/DUFB Updates
- WIC/Senior Nutrition Programs
- General Vendor Guidelines
- “Update on new Green Chile Rule” and “Selling Ungraded Eggs at Market”
- 2019 Vendor Packet Review
Vendors may avoid online payment fees by mailing or walking in check or cash to the San Juan County Extension office at 213-A South Oliver Drive, Aztec NM or call 505-334-9496.