Do you have spectacular photos of the people, places, and activities found in the Farmington area? If yes, the Farmington Convention & Visitors Bureau would love to see them! Photo submissions are currently being accepted for use in the official 2021-2022 Farmington Vacation Guide. We are accepting images through February 19, 2021.
The Farmington Convention & Visitors Bureau (FCVB) is currently accepting photo submissions for use in the official 2021-2022 Farmington Vacation Guide. Breathtaking photos of our local landscapes, attractions, and experiences are needed to promote the community throughout the guide.
Showcase Your Photos
The FCVB will print and distribute 100,000 printed copies and thousands of digital guides to domestic and international leisure travelers. These guides are available at the Farmington Museum & Visitor Center, 40+ local businesses, 70+ visitor centers, via direct mail requests, and at farmingtonnm.org. Featured photographers are credited in the guide and will receive copies of the guide.
Submit Your Photos Today
- Submit photos for consideration via email, Ingrid@FarmingtonNM.org, or deliver digital portfolio to the FCVB - Attn: Ingrid Gilbert, 3041 E Main Street, Farmington, NM 87402
- Images must be available at 300 dpi and the largest file size possible
- Image must be available without a watermark
- If needed, specify terms for the unlimited and one-time use of your images
- Be sure to include the photographer name and contact information
Images of Interest
The FCVB is accepting high-resolution images (300 dpi and largest file size) taken in Farmington, New Mexico, and throughout San Juan County:
- Attractions, National Parks, State Parks, Public Land in San Juan County
- Downtown Farmington, public art, murals
- People, pets, and wildlife in Farmington parks
- Bisti Bay, Farmington Aquatic Center, Lake Farmington
- Boating, kayaking, paddle-boarding
- Off-roading, biking, hiking, fishing
- Animas and San Juan River
- Summer, spring, fall, and winter images
- Restaurants, casinos, galleries, museums, golf or disc golf course, local retailers