The Farmington Convention & Visitors Bureau (FCVB) is currently accepting photo submissions for use in the official 2023 Farmington Vacation Guide, on farmingtonnm.org, and across social media. Breathtaking photos taken in all four seasons, of our local landscapes, attractions, and experiences are needed to promote the community and the FCVB enjoys using the opportunity to feature local photographers.
Showcase Your Photos
The FCVB will print and distribute more than 100,000 guides, via print and digital format, to domestic and international leisure travelers. These guides are available at the Farmington Museum & Visitor Center, 40+ local businesses, 70+ visitor centers, via direct mail requests, and at farmingtonnm.org. Featured photographers are credited in the guide and will receive copies of the guide. Additionally, images may be featured in advertisements, on websites, and on social media. Photo credit will always be given in the platforms where it is possible.
Submit Your Photos Today
- Submit photos for consideration via email, Ingrid@FarmingtonNM.org, or deliver digital portfolio to the FCVB - Attn: Ingrid Gilbert, 3041 E Main Street, Farmington, NM 87402
- Images must be available at 300 dpi and the largest file size possible
- Image must be available without a watermark
- If needed, specify terms for the unlimited and one-time use of your images
- Be sure to include the photographer name and contact information
Images of Interest
The FCVB is accepting high-resolution images (300 dpi and largest file size) taken in Farmington, New Mexico, and throughout San Juan County:
- Attractions, National Parks, State Parks, Public Land in San Juan County
- Downtown Farmington, public art, murals
- People, pets, and wildlife in Farmington parks
- Bisti Bay, Farmington Aquatic Center, Lake Farmington
- Boating, kayaking, paddle-boarding
- Off-roading, biking, hiking, fishing
- Animas and San Juan River
- Summer, spring, fall, and winter images
- Restaurants, casinos, galleries, museums, golf or disc golf course, local retailers
For examples of previously selected images, see the 2021-2022 Farmington Vacation Guide. Email Ingrid, Ingrid@FarmingtonNM.org, with questions or call 505-326-7602.