“All Dressed Up” showcases objects, especially women’s hats, from the Farmington Museum collection as they are both beautiful and unique. The exhibit contains hats and garments from the 1910s into the 1970s. This exhibit is admission-free!
Many people have given objects to the Farmington Museum, but one donation stands out among the rest for this exhibition. The late Sharon (Furman) Bulloch donated her mother, Lola Furman's, collection of over 200 women's hats to the Museum. Over 50 hats from this collection, along with other garments and accessories, are on exhibit in "All Dressed Up."
Museum Hours of Operation
- Monday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday-Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday Noon to 5:00 p.m.
- All day Wednesday, April 21, 2021 View other events on this day
- All day Thursday, April 22, 2021 View other events on this day
- All day Friday, April 23, 2021 View other events on this day
- All day Saturday, April 24, 2021 View other events on this day
- All day Sunday, April 25, 2021 View other events on this day
We Also Recommend
New Hours: Monday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Tuesday-Wednesday CLOSED, Thursday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Sunday Noon to 5:00 p.m. Experience a wide variety of exhibits relating to the diverse history of the area’s cultures, traveling exhibits, and art shows when you visit the Farmington Museum. National and regional juried arts shows are also featured as well as an exceptional selection of lectures and workshops.Learn More »
- 3041 E. Main Street, Farmington, NM
- Visit Website