“All Dressed Up” showcases objects, especially women’s hats, from the Farmington Museum collection as they are both beautiful and unique. The exhibit contains hats and garments from the 1910s into the 1970s. This exhibit is admission-free!
Many people have given objects to the Farmington Museum, but one donation stands out among the rest for this exhibition. The late Sharon (Furman) Bulloch donated her mother, Lola Furman's, collection of over 200 women's hats to the Museum. Over 50 hats from this collection, along with other garments and accessories, are on exhibit in "All Dressed Up."
Museum Hours of Operation
- Monday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday-Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday Noon to 5:00 p.m.
- All day Wednesday, June 16, 2021 View other events on this day
- All day Thursday, June 17, 2021 View other events on this day
- All day Friday, June 18, 2021 View other events on this day
- All day Saturday, June 19, 2021 View other events on this day
- All day Sunday, June 20, 2021 View other events on this day
We Also Recommend
New Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Experience a wide variety of exhibits relating to the diverse history of the area’s cultures, traveling exhibits, and art shows when you visit the Farmington Museum. National and regional juried arts shows are also featured as well as an exceptional selection of lectures and workshops.Learn More »
- 3041 E. Main Street, Farmington, NM
- Visit Website
J.A. Jewelers & Co.
This family-owned business can help you make that special moment shine with custom-made rings and other fine jewelry. Join them on Facebook for updates.Learn More »
- 4005 E Main St suite d, Farmington, NM 87402
- Visit Website