This heartfelt community event offers a variety of activities and educational information for the whole family dedicated to keeping your heart healthy, as well as the 5K Goosebump Race, followed by a 1-mile fun run/walk.
The Goosebump 5k Timed Race
Entry fee for the 5k race is $10 for adults (ages 13 and older) and $5 for children (ages 12 and younger). Proceeds benefit the Charles E. Wilkins’ Scholarship Fund for Cardiovascular Excellence. The 5K Goosebump Race starts at 11:00 a.m. If you were registered for the race in February, there is no need to register again. Online registration will close at 3:00 p.m. on April 5, 2019.
The Free Goosebump 1-mile Fun Run
There is no registration fee for the 1 mile fun run/walk. This portion of the race is not timed and does not include a t-shirt. The 5K Goosebump Race starts at 11:00 a.m., the 1-mile fun run/walk will follow.
Goosebump Race Details
- Online registration ends at 3:00 p.m. on April 5, 2019.
- Packet pickup will be on April 12 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The 5k and 1-mile fun run/walk will begin at 11:00 a.m.
- The entry fees which benefit the Scholarship Fund for Cardiovascular Excellence is non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend, you may pick up your shirt at the San Juan Medical Foundation, 730 South Lake Street, the week of April 15th.
- Race map
We Also Recommend
Lions Wilderness Disc Golf Course
This unique 27 hole disc golf course sits amidst spectacular high desert terrain with endless views. This is a must see and play!Learn More »