The Music Man follows fast-talking traveling salesman, Harold Hill, as he cons the people of River City, Iowa into buying instruments and uniforms for a boys' band that he vows to organize - this, despite the fact that he doesn't know a trombone from a treble clef. His plans to skip town with the cash are foiled when he falls for Marian, the librarian, who transforms him into a respectable citizen by the end of the show.
- Performances every Thursday-Saturday from June 16-26th at 7:30 at the Farmington Civic Center.
- Special Sunday matinees will begin at 2pm on June 19th & 26th at the Civic Center.
- Ticket prices are $18 adult, $14 student/senior/military and can be purchased online at fmtn.org
- Special season ticket prices for The Music Man, Pirates of Penzance and Annie are $45 adult, $36 student/senior/military.
We Also Recommend
The Chile Pod
Get your CRAVE ON at The Chile Pod! This locally owned and operated restaurant specializes in red and green chile and is located in Historic Downtown Farmington. Hours: Monday - Friday from 10 am to 8 pm. Menu and service updates are available online.Learn More »
- 121 W. Main, Farmington, NM
- Visit Website