Lovingly ripped off from the classic film comedy, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, MONTY PYTHON’S SPAMALOT retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table with the help of a bevy of beautiful showgirls, cows, killer rabbits, and French people. Did we mention the bevy of beautiful showgirls?
The 2005 Broadway production won three Tony® Awards, including Best Musical, and was followed by two successful West End runs. The outrageous, uproarious, and gloriously entertaining story of King Arthur and the Lady of the Lake will delight audiences as they search for the Holy Grail and learn to “always look on the bright side of life.”
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, June 6th-10th beginning at 7:30 pm.
- Sunday, June 11th beginning at 2:00 pm.
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, June 15th-17th beginning at 7:30 pm.
- Sunday, June 18th beginning at 2:00 pm.
Tickets are $14-$18 and are available for purchase at the door or in advance online. For more information, phone 505-599-1148. Concessions and bar will be available.
- All day Thursday, June 8, 2023 View other events on this day
We Also Recommend
Boons Family Thai BBQ
Thailand is known for its friendly people, beautiful countryside, and great food. Did you know you can enjoy authentic Thai cuisine right in the heart of downtown Farmington? Boons Family Thai BBQ is a local favorite and must visit!Learn More »
- 321 W. Main, Farmington, NM
- Visit Website