Jurassic Adventure is bringing the largest most realistic dinosaur event ever seen - to Farmington! Hours are Saturday 10am to 9pm, Sunday 10am to 7pm and Monday a0am to 6pm.
Jurassic Adventure brings a wide variety of educational and entertaining activities designed to engage all members of your family. Embark on a prehistoric journey from the Jurassic all the way to the Ice Age and discover the dinosaurs and mamals that once ruled the earth!
This event simulates what it would be like to experience the Jurassic, Triassic, and Cretaceous periods first hand. “Tracey” (a young T-Rex) greets guests @ 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm, and can be found walking and playing around the exhibit during those times. The main exhibit features life size ultra-realistic animatronic dinosaurs; over 40 life like dinosaurs in all with the rides and the skeletons. Children can look at these creatures, learn about them and even ride a few. It features realistic scenes, enormous dinosaurs, cute baby dinosaurs, a Dinosaur band, and lots of fun activities for children of all ages. There’s even a fossil dig where young paleontologist can dig up ancient bones, a “Dino Bounce” area with dinosaur theme inflatable bounce houses and much more!
- General admission for Adults is $24/adult.
- General Admission for Children (ages 2-12) is $29/child and it includes tour of the Dino exhibit plus you get unlimited access to our Fossil Dig and Bounce Castles area and to our basketball and darts games and Dinosaur Band, and unlimited access to our Dino Theatre.
- Dinosaur & ATV & Virtual Reality rides and all other activities not included in the general admission ticket are optional and cost an additional $5/ride.
- Keep in mind that the tickets are valid for all day access, that means you can go in and out as much as you want throughout the day.
- *If available, there is an additional cost for face painting.
- Kids under the age of 2 get in for free.
- All Ticket Sales are Final. There are no Refunds.
- YOU CAN BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR OR ONLINE
We Also Recommend
E3 Children’s Museum & Science Center
The E3 Children’s Museum & Science Center offers hands-on, science-related interactive exhibits in the Main Gallery with special programs scheduled throughout the year.Learn More »
- 302 N. Orchard, Farmington, NM 87401
- Visit Website