Walk through at your own pace and enjoy the beautiful music, Christmas trees, lights, and, especially, the countless nativities, along with artwork depicting the birth and life of Jesus Christ. There will be at least 6 paintings by local artists who will be displaying their new artwork for the first time at this event. The celebration will be open:
- Wednesday, December 7th - Friday, December 9th, 4:00-9:00pm
- Saturday, December 10th, 10:00am-3:00pm
Members, neighbors and community members donate their nativity sets to be displayed; some of the nativities and artwork have been collected from around the world. The nativity sets and artwork occupy the cultural hall and foyer of the LDS Bloomfield Stake Center at 902 W. Blanco Blvd in Bloomfield, NM. This is a FREE event and refreshments are served.
What have people said about this exhibit?
- "What a wonderful moving display and a great way to begin the season"
- “This is truly the reason we celebrate Christmas! What inspiration - I wish the entire world could see this. Thank you & bless everyone who did this!"
- "Thank you for opening this viewing to the community. It was a breathtaking display. Loved the peaceful and sacred respect that is so missing a lot of times!"
- "This was very inspiring and helpful in turning my heart and thoughts towards Christ this holiday season. Thank you."
- "Thank you for an awesome experience - bringing the true meaning of Christmas back to life"
- "Thank you!! This is my favorite new Christmas tradition. Amazing & beautiful and made me feel the Christmas spirit."