The Hay and Forage Growers workshop is presented by the NMSU San Juan County CES, is scheduled for Wednesday December 4, 2019. The $30 early registration includes lunch, door prizes and 5 NMSU applicator CEU’s. This event is the last opportunity in SJC for NMDA CEU’s for 2019.
Registration begins at 8:30am. Pay online or in person at the San Juan County Extension office 213-A South Oliver Drive Aztec NM 87410. Payments in cash/check will be accepted through November 27. Late registration of $50 will be accepted online after the 27th and at the door.
8:30-9:00 am Registration
- How to get the Most Bang for Your Buck in Weed Management
- Round Up Ready Alfalfa Considerations
- Rotational Crops for Grazing
- How to Collect Soil for Testing
- Annual and Perennial Grass Hay Selection, Establishment, Weed and Fertility Management
- Farmington Alfalfa Trials and Irrigation
- Russian Olive Control
4-5pm Annual Cooperative Weed Management Meeting (open to the public)
If you are an individual with a disability and need auxiliary aid or service please contact Bonnie Hopkins at 505.334.9496 or email@example.com, by November 25, 2019.
New Mexico State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer an educator. NMSU and the U.S. Department of Agriculture Cooperating.