The San Juan County Fairgrounds McGee Park RV Park features 574 RV spaces with electricity and water hookups. 30 and 50 amp plug-ins are available and a dump station is available on-site. There are 100 dry camping sites are also available within the park. The RV Park is close to the San Juan River, SunRay Park and Casino and is located on the San Juan County Fairgrounds.
41 Rd 5568, Farmington, NM
McGee Park RV Park is an ideal location to host an RV Rally, a week-long conference, or a gathering where people can stay on the grounds.
McGee Park RV Park Features
- 574 RV spaces
- All spaces have water and 30 or 50 amp electric
- Dump station on-site at Treatment Plant
- Evening security (4:00 pm to 8:00 am) and all weekend, day and night
- Management office Open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- RV spaces $30 per night for water/electricity
- $10 per night for dry camping
- Volleyball, tennis & basketball courts located on grounds
- Sheriff Substation and Fire Station located on grounds
- Meeting halls are available for rent
- 49,500 sq. ft. Convention Center available for rent
- Casino, restaurant & horse racetrack located within walking distance of park