Make a splash at this one-of-a-kind water park! With a lazy river, water slides and so much more there's something fun for all ages. The unique design of this outdoor water park pairs Farmington's unique landscapes and geology with BIG FUN!
1701 N Dustin Ave., Farmington, NM 87401
Visitors to Bisti Bay at Brookside Park can enjoy the NEW water slides, lazy river, an in-pool playground, spray features, areas to play aquatic volleyball and basketball, rentable party pavilions, on-site food truck, and three lap lanes. The pool is open seasonally, Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
Bisti Bay Hours
2022 May 28th to early August Hours
- Public Swim: Monday - Sunday 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Bisti Bay Entry Fee
- Children 0-2 years free
- Ages 3 and up, $6
- Lap swim $2.50
Helpful Info for Visiting Bisti Bay
- Swim attire is required to enter the pool and slides.
- Children under the age of 6 years must be supervised in the water by a responsible swimmer of 15 years or older.
- Readmission is allowed, however, you will need to wait in the regular line to enter again.
- If capacity is reached, admission and readmission will be halted until capacity opens back up.
- Approved personal floatation devices are welcome outside of the lazy river.
- Bisti Bay inner tubes will be provided for the lazy river feature.
- The covered pavilions may be reserved, party rentals are also available.
Share this page