9:00am - 1:00pm
Workshop will take place March 9th at 9:00am-1:00pm. Class Location: Hybrid Zoom - SJ COLLEGE, Quality Center for Business Rooms: 5017 & 5020
Participants will learn:
- Waste & value in context to new product development
- Lean Development Process & Development Strategies
- What is The voice of the customer o Prioritizing customer needs
- How to discern accurate market value
- Manufacturing basics & innovative tools in earliest stages of product development
- And lots more!!!!
For more details and to see if your company qualifies for funding Contact: Denise Williams 505-860-9961 or via email at http://firstname.lastname@example.org. Class locations and/or format delivery subject to change.
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022 | 9:00am - 1:00pm View other events on this day