This event has been canceled.
Talented Native American artisans are juried into this annual festival celebrating the craftsmanship and friendship of regional artists. Totah Festival features a weekend of fantastic food, a contest Pow-Wow, Cultural Dance Expo, and the very popular authentic Navajo Rug Auction.
Totah Festival is a Juried Art Festival, featuring quality Native American art from across the southwest. The Festival began in 1988 as a marketplace for Native American artists to share their skills and craftsmanship with the community, visitors, and each other. Today the Totah Festival features new and established artisans, the annual Totah Juried Art Competition, Contest Pow-Wow, and an authentic Navajo Rug Auction.
The 2020 schedule will be added as soon as it is available. Call 505-599-1174, or visit totahfestival.org, for details.
2019 Totah Festival Schedule
All 2019 Totah Festival events will be held at the Farmington Civic Center (200 W. Arrington)
Friday, August 30, 2019
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Juried Art Competition Awards & Totah Poster and T-Shirt unveiling
- 6 p.m. Totah Showcase performances by local comedian James Junes and Pax Harvey with a special performance by the Diamond Creek Apache
Saturday, August 31, 2019
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Totah Festival open to public
- 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Rug Viewing
- 1 p.m. Rug Auction
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Contest Pow Wow
Sunday, September 1, 2019
- 8 a.m. Totah Festival 5K Fun Run & 1 Mile Walk Berg Park
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Totah Festival open to public
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Contest Pow Wow
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cultural Expo performances by the Po'Pay Pueblo Dancers, Soaring Eagle Dance Group, Acoma Buffalo Dancers and Joe Tohonnie & The White Mountain Apache Crown Dancers
- 1:00 pm Fashion Show
Totah Festival Artist Information
The Totah Festival application and Terms and Conditions Booklet are linked to below. Completed applications are to be filed with the Farmington Museum, for the Totah Festival Foundation. Early artisan registration discounts available until August 1, 2019. The Farmington Museum is located at 3041 E. Main Street. Call 505-599-1174 for additional information.
Totah Festival Artisan Information