Talented Native American artisans are juried into this annual festival celebrating the craftsmanship and friendship of regional artists. Totah Festival features a weekend of fantastic food, a Cultural Dance Expo, and the very popular authentic Navajo Rug Auction.
2021 Totah Festival Schedule
We are excited to announce the 32nd Annual Totah Festival & Indian Market will be back this year at the Farmington Civic Center, September 4 & 5, 2021. Events to highlight this year's festival will be an authentic Navajo Rug Auction, Indian Market, Cultural Expo and the Totah 5K River Run & Walk. Artist applications are available now, see the Exhibitor section below. All 2021 Totah Festival events will be held at the Farmington Civic Center (200 W. Arrington), with the 5K at Berg Park.
Saturday, September 4, 2021
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Totah Festival Open to Public
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Rug Viewing
- 1 p.m. Rug Auction
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Cultural Expo Performances
- 6 p.m. Outdoor Live with James & Ernie Comedy Show
Sunday, September 5, 2021
- 8 a.m. Totah Festival 5K Fun Run & 1 Mile Walk Berg Park
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Totah Festival Open to Public
- 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Cultural Expo Performances
- 4 p.m. Joe Tohonnie Jr & the White Mountain Apache Crown Dancers
Totah Festival Artist Information
The Totah Festival application and Terms and Conditions Booklet are linked to below. Completed applications are to be filed with the Farmington Museum, for the Totah Festival Foundation. Call 505-599-1174 for additional information.
Totah Festival Artisan Information
Farmington CVB videos also available in HD on YouTube.
We Also Recommend
Fifth Generation Trading Company
Experience tradition in Historic Downtown Farmington! Fifth Generation Trading Company houses the largest selection of Indian Jewelry & Native American Crafts in the region. Their hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturday from 10 am to 3 pm.Learn More »
- 232 W Broadway, Farmington, NM 87401
- Visit Website