The San Juan Medical Foundation’s RZR Raffle, benefitting the Riley Men’s Health Fund, has turned into an annual favorite, not only among locals but with many off-road enthusiasts across the Southwest. Imagine hitting the trails with friends and family this summer in this combo!
RZR Raffle Details
- What: 2022 Polaris GENERAL XP 4 1000 Deluxe w/ Haul Kings Trailer
- Tickets available: NOW through September 9, 2022
- Tickets cost: $25 each or 5 for $100 (a limited amount of tickets will be sold)
- Where: SanJuanMedicalFoundation.com, or follow San Juan Medical Foundation on Facebook for dates and venues to view the RZR in person and purchase tickets
- Drawing: Sunday, September 11, 2022, at 4:00PM at the W.E.Rock Grand Nationals in Choke Cherry Canyon. Need not be present to win.
The Riley Family joined the San Juan Medical Foundation in 2014 to establish the Riley Men’s Health Fund. It is intended to provide financial assistance to adult men with health-related needs in the Four Corners Community. The fund has assisted hundreds of men in receiving medical exams, procedures, medication, diagnostic testing treatment, and other health-related services.
Men’s health is not only a concern for men, but it is also a concern for women who care about the health of their fathers, husbands, sons, and brothers.
Men’s Health Facts
- Men live 5 years shorter than women
- Only about 62% of men have a primary care physician
- Women are 100% more likely than men to visit the doctor for annual exams and preventive services
- Each year, over 23,000 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer
- Over the course of a lifetime, half of all men will get cancer at least once
- Every year, 392,000 men die from cardiovascular disease
Don’t get left in the dust — grab your tickets today!!!
As part of our continued commitment to enhancing the health and well-being of people in the Four Corners community, San Juan Medical Foundation serves alongside San Juan Regional Medical Center to meet the community’s health care goals. The Foundation coordinates a variety of charitable opportunities throughout the year. Each activity or event invites community involvement and reflects the Foundation’s mission and purpose.