The San Juan Medical Foundation’s RZR Raffle, benefitting the Riley Men’s Health Fund, has turned into an annual favorite, not only among locals but with many off-road enthusiasts across the Southwest. Not only will you be supporting a worthy cause, but you could also take home an incredible prize package that promises hours of outdoor fun. All proceeds to benefit local men with financial assistance for medical diagnostic tests and treatment, through the Riley Men's Health Fund.
CUSTOM UPGRADES & TRAILER: Generous local businesses will assist with additional accessories and upgrades to the POLARIS RZR, and HAUL KINGS is donating a top-of-the-line custom trailer to make the raffle complete!
You can purchase tickets online here. Visit our website for a complete list of sponsors!
Men’s Health Facts
- Men live 5 years shorter than women
- Only about 62% of men have a primary care physician
- Women are 100% more likely than men to visit the doctor for annual exams and preventive services
- Each year, over 23,000 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer
- Over the course of a lifetime, half of all men will get cancer at least once
- Every year, 392,000 men die from cardiovascular disease
Don’t get left in the dust — grab your tickets today!!!
As part of our continued commitment to enhancing the health and well-being of people in the Four Corners community, San Juan Medical Foundation serves alongside San Juan Regional Medical Center to meet the community’s health care goals. The Foundation coordinates a variety of charitable opportunities throughout the year. Each activity or event invites community involvement and reflects the Foundation’s mission and purpose.