The First Tee of San Juan County, NM is proud to present the New Golfer Bootcamp for Adults. One day camp designed for beginner golfers. PGA and The First Tee Coach, Thomas Yost will guide you through a comprehensive crash course that starts with the basic things that every golfer needs to know, but are afraid to ask… and ends on the golf course with your first round.
This one day, four hour class will encompass everything you need to know to begin your golf journey.
You will learn:
- How to check-in
- How to practice
- How to make a tee time
- Basics of putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Rules of the game
- Proper etiquette
- Best times to play
- How to sign up for tournaments
- How to post scores to establish handicaps
- How to play the game to get the most enjoyment
- On-course strategies and expectations
New Golfer Bootcamp will be in two formats: one for ladies only and one open to men and women. Please register in advance.
Ladies Only Class: Friday, April 12th
Open Class: Friday, April 26th