Become a trained community volunteer by becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) volunteer. As a CASA volunteers you could speak up for a neglected or abused child in San Juan County. By volunteering 8 to 10 hours a month you can help a child reach a safe and permanent home. Please give us a call to request an info packet. You must be able to pass a background check and be 21 years or older.
Fall 2019 CASA Pre-Service Training Schedule
- April 7, 2020 5:30 pm -9:00 pm
- April 9, 2020 5:30 pm -9:00 pm
- April 11, 2020 9:00 am -5:00 pm
- April 13, 2020 5:30 pm -9:00 pm
- April 15, 2020 5:30 pm -9:00 pm
- April 16, 2020 5:30 pm -9:00 pm
These times and dates are subject to change. Court observation of five hours will also be required.