The Boys & Girls Clubs of San Juan County are partnering to present the 2nd Annual Great Futures Ride on October 14, 2023. We are excited to present the motorcycling and off-road community of the Four Corners with the premier 1-day riding event to support the youth who need us most. 100% of the proceeds from the ride will be used to provide scholarships to families in need of financial assistance to ensure their kids can attend the Clubs free of charge. The proceeds will support all 3 San Juan County Clubs, Aztec Boys & Girls Club and Boys & Girls Club of Bloomfield & Farmington.
Along with the ride, there will be music, food, raffles, a number of entertaining activities, and ending with the final 2 tickets drawn for a 2023 Harley Davidson Breakout 117 and a 2023 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Sport with a 16’ Tophat. Trailer.
Saturday, October 14th Two Poker Runs
- Street Motorcycles--All Bikes welcome
- Dirt UTVs & OHVs-- all are welcome
- $20 per vehicle. Lunch included.
- $10 Additional rider. Includes poker hand and lunch
- 8:00-10:00am Registration Coffee & Donuts
- 10:00am Kickstands Up & Dirt Flyin'
- After Ride Food, Beer Garden, Live Music, Raffles, Door Prizes and more!
- 2:00pm All poker hands due
- 3:00pm Winners drawn for BOTH prizes.
We Also Recommend
Bear Automotive Off Road Adventures
Bear Automotive is your go-to for off road adventures! This one-stop shop is a must for those looking to experience the epic off-roading found in Farmington, New Mexico! From ride-along and guided 4x4 tours, to UTV and Jeep rentals this adventure company has you covered.Learn More »
- 109 E Pinon St Farmington, NM 87401
- Visit Website