7:30pm - 9:30pm
With equal measures pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone's hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in the 1930s. She is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of a New York City orphanage that is run by cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With the help of the other girls in the orphanage, Annie escapes to the wondrous world of NYC. In adventure after fun-filled adventure, Annie foils Miss Hannigan's evil machinations... and even befriends President Franklin Delano Roosevelt! She finds a new home and family in billionaire, Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary, Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.
- Performances every Thursday-Saturday from June 16-26th at 7:30 at the Farmington Civic Center.
- Special Sunday Matinees will begin at 2 pm on June 19th & 26th at the Civic Center.
- Ticket prices are $18 adult, $14 student/senior/military and can be purchased online at fmtn.org/shows
- Special season ticket prices for The Music Man, Pirates of Penzance and Annie are $45 adult, $36 student/senior/military.
- Thursday, August 11, 2022 | 7:30pm - 9:30pm View other events on this day
- Friday, August 12, 2022 | 7:30pm - 9:30pm View other events on this day
- Saturday, August 13, 2022 | 7:30pm - 9:30pm View other events on this day
- Sunday, August 14, 2022 | 7:30pm - 9:30pm View other events on this day
- Thursday, August 18, 2022 | 7:30pm - 9:30pm View other events on this day
We Also Recommend
Fly High Farmington
Indoor trampoline park with hours of fun for all ages! This family-friendly trampoline park will accommodate any beginner jumper all the way to the most seasoned and technical jumper! This park features launchpad foam pit, trampoline basketball court, trampoline sports court (dodgeball), zip lines, parkour park, ninja warrior course, airbags, and more.Learn More »
- 1700 E 20th Street, Farmington
- Visit Website