B-Square Ranch is owned and operated by Tommy Bolack. This 12,000-acre ranch serves as a wildlife preserve, experimental farm and working ranch. The Bolack Museum of Fish and Wildlife and the Bolack Electromechanical Museum are also located on the B-Square Ranch grounds.
3901 Bloomfield Hwy. Farmington, NM 87401
- Highway 64, near the Browning parkway intersection
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 9 am to 3 pm, closed Sundays and Holidays
- Free tours by appointment, call 505-325-4275
- Bolack Museum of Fish & Wildlife contains over 2,500 wildlife specimens from five continents
- Bolack Electromechanical Museum is a unique collection of antique electrical, radio, communication, industrial and agricultural artifacts